6 Things to Know About Disney’s Military Salute
Navy Southwest Band “Destroyers” plays at Downtown Disney Live on Main Street, during Los Angeles Fleet Week in Anaheim, California, last year. The inaugural Los Angeles Fleet Week offers the public an opportunity to tour ships, meet Sailors, Marines and members of the Coast Guard and gain a better understanding of how the sea services support the national defense of the United States and freedom of the seas. (U.S. Navy by Mass Communication Specialist 1st Class Jimmie Crockett/Released)
Got a resolution to travel more? Thinking about hitting up the Happiest Place on Earth? Disney is saluting U.S. service members with specially priced theme park tickets as well as great rates at select Disney Resort hotels.
1. This promotion is available only for active or retired members of the U.S. military, including the National Guard, Reservists, the U.S. Coast Guard, the Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service and the Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Spouses also qualify in the absence of military personnel or Commissioned Corps members.
2. Offer is valid Jan. 1 through April 8 and April 24 through Dec. 19, 2017.
3. Walt Disney World Maximum Cost: Five days including the park hopper option for $224 plus tax. Or, four days for $209 plus tax, during the same period.
4. Disneyland Resort Maximum Cost: Three-day and four-day park hopper tickets, three days for $156 or four days for $181.
5. Buy these tickets at your installation’s ticket office with your valid military ID.
6. Limit six theme park tickets per service member including one ticket for the service member or spouse. Service member or spouse must be present with military ID for theme park entry.
In addition to discounted theme park tickets, Disney’s Military Salute Promotion offers the new Disney PhotoPass Collection at a discounted price of $49 plus tax through Dec. 19, 2017.
Disney Resort hotels are also included in Disney’s Military Salute Promotion. A variety of resort hotels offer a limited number of discounted room rates. Advance reservations are required. To check hotel availability and to book this offer, call 407-939-5684 for Walt Disney World or 714-520-7088 for Disneyland.
To learn more about how to maximize your vacation time, check out your installation’s guide and directory at mybaseguide.com and connect with your local travel office. It offers a full range of services including help with reservations and rentals as well as exclusive discounts.
Put the power of community to work — share your Disney tips in the comments.