Advance Military Pay

Last Updated :

You may request advance military pay within 90 days before a permanent change of station (PCS) departure or up to 180 days after PCS arrival. The maximum you may request is three months’ advance basic pay minus deductions. Members in the grades of E-5 and above may receive one month of basic pay repayable within 12 months without a commander’s signature. Any requests exceeding one month of basic pay or a 12-month repayment period will require your commander’s approval and an itemization of expenses regardless of your rank.


© 2019 - MARCOA Media