Other PCS Entitlements

Last Updated :

If you stay in temporary lodging when you arrive at Eielson, you may be authorized to claim up to 30 days of Temporary Lodging Allowance (TLA). Should your quest for housing take longer than 30 days, your commander can approve as many as 30 additional days. All TLA claims must be filed through the housing office every 15 days. In addition to TLA, military members PCSing from a stateside base who stayed in billeting are eligible for up to five days of Temporary Lodging Expense (TLE) reimbursement. Both TLA and TLE require lodging receipts, non-availability statements (if lodged off base) and copies of PCS orders. Members who stay with friends/family are not allowed to claim lodging expenses for either of these entitlements.


© 2019 - MARCOA Media