Pay Issues While Traveling

Last Updated :

Two avenues are available for you to obtain pay information while you are on the road. The following services are available online through myPay.
• View your last three pay statements
• Start, stop or change allotments
• Change your direct deposit account
• Start, stop or change Thrift Savings Plan contributions
• Change your state and federal income tax withholding
• Change your correspondence address

Your local finance office should be able to help you obtain a login ID and password. You can also contact the Centralized Customer Support Unit toll-free at 888-DFA-S411, ext. 5, from 7 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Eastern time, Monday through Friday.


© 2019 - MARCOA Media