Temporary Housing

Last Updated :

Reservations for temporary accommodations on the base can be made in advance by calling the lodging facility front desk at 907-377-7885. The Housing Management Office, located in Amber Hall, Building 3112, can help you settle into the community. Military members are required to report to the Housing Management Office before entering any rental, lease or purchase agreement for off-base housing. Off-base accommodations may be expensive and most are located more than 10 miles from Eielson. Stop by Housing Management for off-base information and a TLA briefing. If you have an extended wait for on-base housing, you must actively seek off-base housing and report to housing management at least every 15 days.


© 2019 - MARCOA Media