5 N. Seller Ave., Bldg. 3000
The Civilian Personnel Officer executes Title V administration on behalf of the Installation Commander Serviced population for nearly 4,900 APF employees and 244 NAF employees.
• Advisor to 412 TW/CC and all supervisors for civilian personnel programs, civilian resource management and over hire management.
• New employee in-processing: schedule physicals, drug testing, suitability and equip security application.
• Provides strategic Human Capital planning, recruitment advice, hiring plan OPR, labor market assessments.
• Advise/process adverse/disciplinary actions, labor relations, workers comp.
• Provide guidance regarding employee policies such as leave, absence, hours of work, workers compensation, drug-alcohol abuse,
• Administers 412 FSS NAF human resource program (244 employees).