Weapon Registration

Last Updated :

All privately owned firearms, including air rifles, BB guns and paintball guns, must be registered with the Provost Marshal Office within 72 hours of arrival for those living in temporary or permanent quarters, and for those bringing a weapon on post for any reason to include hunting and range firing.

It’s illegal to carry a concealed firearm on post, even for those who possess a Kansas concealed-carry permit. Weapons transported in a vehicle on post must be unloaded and locked in the trunk or openly displayed in the vehicle. Weapons cannot be left in any vehicle that is not occupied by an adult.


© 2019 - MARCOA Media