Last Updated :

Ft Drum Health Care DEERS


Military personnel are enrolled in the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS) when they enter active duty. However, to enroll Family members, there must be legal documentation presented. Active-duty personnel can update the status of Family members by presenting such legal documents as marriage certificates, birth certificates or adoption papers at the local DEERS office in Clark Hall. This process must be completed for all Family members in order to receive health benefits.

Enroll newborns on DEERS as soon as possible after birth. For more information, call 315-772-5149.

Check DEERS data yearly at any ID card center to ensure information is up-to-date. Children are eligible to receive an ID card at age 10. Unmarried children attending an accredited educational institution on a full-time basis are eligible to retain an ID card until the age of 23.


© 2019 - MARCOA Media