2601 Indiana Ave.
Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
The Financial Readiness Office provides financial management classes and one-on-one counseling to help Soldiers and family members improve their financial stability. Classes include:
- Bank Account/Debit Card Management: 9 to 11 a.m. 1st Wednesday of each month
- Money Management: 9 to 11 a.m. 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Thrift Savings Plan/Blended Retirement: 9 to 11 a.m. 3rd Wednesday of each month
- Coupon Social: 5 to 6 p.m. 2nd Tuesday of each month
- How to Buy a House: 1 to 3 p.m. 2nd Tuesday of each month.
No appointment is necessary for classes. Financial Readiness is also available to give classes at unit and FRG meetings on a wide range of financial consumer subjects upon request. Appointments are required for individual budget counseling.