Military Trusted Businesses
Antelope Valley Hospital is a 420-bed hospital that has cared for the people of the Antelope Valley since it was founded in 1955. Our mission is to be the provider of choice for all essential healthcare services while partnering with others to improve the health of the Antelope Valley.
As the region’s largest and most comprehensive hospital, Antelope Valley Hospital provides care to over 220,000 patients every year. It serves as a significant economic engine in the community with almost 2,300 employees, 450+ volunteers, and more than 650 physicians on staff who represent 66 different specialties. As a facility of the Antelope Valley Healthcare District, our service area spans more than 1,500 square miles.
We offer a wide array of services, some of which are only offered at AVH and within a 50-mile radius. Medical services include:
- Level II trauma center
- Pediatric unit
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Emergency Department
- Emergency Department Approved for Pediatrics (EDAP)
- Inpatient mental health care
- Labor and delivery
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT)
- Bariatric program
- The Institute for Heart & Vascular Care, which offers advanced cardiovascular care in one location.
- An Accredited Chest Pain Center, Advanced Primary Stroke Center , and STEMI Receiving Center with the expertise and equipment required to treat severe strokes and heart attacks.
- Recognized as a National Comprehensive Community Cancer Center , providing quality care in conjunction with its community partners.
- Physical & Occupational Therapy
- Radiology (inpatient & outpatient)
- Urology services
- Wound care
- and more…