Community

Home
//
Community
sglisgli
The Servicemembers’ Group Life Insurance program is an affordable option that can help protect you against such an…
ndaa 2023ndaa 2023
It’s no secret that money just isn’t going as far as it used to. Here are some of…
military christmasmilitary christmas
Man or not, who doesn’t love the tradition of gift-giving during the holidays? For those deployed, this can…
military food stampsmilitary food stamps
Military food stamps have provided a lot of people with financial assistance when it comes to purchasing food…
tricare young adulttricare young adult
Managed by the Defense Health Agency, TRICARE Young Adult is a health care plan for adult children once…
army emergency reliefarmy emergency relief
Did you know that the Army has a nonprofit organization called Army Emergency Relief (AER)? No? Well, let…
jfk special warfare museumjfk special warfare museum
If you’re stationed at Fort Bragg or live nearby and have base access, the JFK Special Warfare Museum…
air force beast weekair force beast week
For Airmen joining the U.S. Air Force (USAF), this is no exception. Air Force BEAST Week is a…
i told my recruiter I smoked weedi told my recruiter I smoked weed
You just spilled the beans. The weed beans. If you’re here because you’ve typed “I told my recruiter…
space force birthdayspace force birthday
At no other time in the history of mankind have we known nearly as much as we do…