7th MSC Community
We’re Here for You!
The US Army Reserve Psychological Health Program serves to enhance resilience and assist with recovery of US Army Reserve service members and their families through outreach, education and training, non-stigmatizing behavioral health screenings and referral resources. The Program provides support for psychological health concerns to ensure service members and their families are psychologically ready and resilient to carry out their mission. We connect geographically dispersed service members and their families with relevant resources within their community.
The Psychological Health Program also serves to assist and empower US Army Reserve leaders in advocating, referring, monitoring and caring for Reserve service members.
By empowering those who serve in the US Army Reserve as well as their families, we strengthen resiliency as well as readiness.
- Balancing Reserve/civilian expectations
- Recent struggle/break-up in a significant relationship
- Financial difficulties
- Job transition/tension/unemployment
- Health issues related to or affecting military services
- Increasing anger or frustration with other people
- Avoiding social situations
- Withdrawing from friends/family
- Feeling stuck
- Feeling different from others
- Decreasing work performance
- Noticing your battle buddy is not doing well
- Worrying that issues may affect your career
- Service Members and Family Services
It is normal to experience a range of intense emotions before, during,and after periods of stressful events. Sometimes even the strongest soldiers need additional support.
Service Memebers and Family Services
Don’t know what to do about:
- Pain (physical, emotional, spiritual) that becomes too much
- Constant arguments
- Difficulty getting to sleep or staying asleep
- Domestic violence
- Road rage/driving since returning home
- Problem adjusting at home, school or work
- Concerns about intimacy
- Suicidal or homicidal thoughts
Community Provider Services
Don’t know who to call?
- Military Behavioral Health Subject Matter Experts
- Building Networks and Partnerships
- Services/Events that can benefit Reserve Soldiers and Families before, during and after deployments
- Concerns about an Army Reserve Soldier/Family
- Informational and referral services
Commander and Leadership Services
Can your unit benefit from?
- Behavioral Health Consultation regarding one of your Soldiers
- Yellow Ribbon Support
- Unit debriefings after a traumatic event
- Consultation regarding PDHRA related behavioral health concerns
- Unit needs assessments
- Consultation regarding Command Directed Behavioral Health Evaluations
If you, your battle buddy, or family member needs support in managing change, transition, or readjustment, contact your Director of Psychological Health Office at your Regional Support Command.
Visit www.usarphp.org for more information.