We proudly have an A rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- Full Service Collision Repair
- Aluminum Body Repair
- Paintless Dent Repair
- Hail Repair
- Frame Realignment
- Auto Body Repaint
- Minor Mechanical
- Sublet Major Mechanical & Electrical
- Minimal Trim Work / Pinstriping
- Hassle Free Insurance Processing
- Dent & Scratch Removal
- Customer Shuttle Service when needed
- Comfortable Customer Waiting Areas
CBS Collision is a family owned business. We have been serving the Shreveport – Bossier area continuously since 1948. Our staff is one of the most experienced in the collision repair industry. Most of our employees have been with us for more than 10 years.
Our first shop, known as Raney’s Body Shop, was located on Texas Street downtown.
After relocating to Old Mansfield Road in the 1970’s,
the name changed to Charles Body Shop. Our state of the art location opened as CBS Collision in 2009 on 70th Street. Since then we have opened two additional state of the art facilities in Bossier City and we continue to grow. Look for us to come to a location near you soon.
Our facilities contain state of the art equipment, utilizing down-draft paint booths and Chief Titan 360 frame machines. Every location is a full service collision repair shop capable of repairing any type of vehicle.
We use PPG waterborne coatings which are effective for lowering VOC emissions – improving air quality and the environment.
Our facilities are equipped to service large fleet accounts, insurance customers, and individual customers. We pride ourselves on a quality repair with the least inconvenience to the customer. Our level of service has made a favorite with Locals Love Us, where we have ranked #1 in auto body repair and painting. We are also a popular choice for auto repair and service.
CBS Collision is committed to helping keep the environment clean. We use OSHA and EPA approved recycling and disposal services to dispose of all hazardous wastes generated by our work. We use PPG waterborne coatings which are effective for lowering VOC emissions – improving air quality and the environment
IMMEDIATELY AFTER AN ACCIDENT
- Take a deep breath and stay calm.
- Check for injuries; call an ambulance when in doubt.
- If accident is minor, move cars to a safe place, out of traffic.
- Turn on your vehicle’s hazard lights and use cones, warning triangles or flares for safety.
- Call the police, even if the accident is minor.
- Notify your insurance agent immediately.
- Stand a safe distance away from your vehicle and the road while you talk to the other drivers or wait for help.
- Get the name, address, phone number, driver’s license number, plate number and insurance information of any other drivers involved in the accident, along with the names of anyone with injuries and any witnesses.
- NEVER STAND BETWEEN THE VEHICLES.
- Do not sign any document unless it’s for the police or your insurance agent.
- Make immediate notes about the accident, including taking photos of specific damages to all vehicles involved, witness information, etc. You might also draw a diagram showing the positions of the vehicles involved.
- If the name on an auto registration is different than the driver, jot down the relationship.
- Be polite, but don’t tell anyone the accident was your fault, even if you think it was.
- State only the facts, and limit your discussion of the accident to the police and your insurance agent.
- If possible, don’t leave the accident scene before the police and other drivers do.
- Have your vehicle towed to CBS Collision. If accident occurs during non-office hours, the tow company will be reimbursed by your insurance company for storage until it can be towed to CBS Collision.
2575 E. 70th St.
Shreveport, LA 71105
(318) 636-6134 | map
2674 Barksdale Blvd.
Bossier City, LA 71112
(318) 841-0115 | map
3319 E. Texas St.
Bossier City, LA 71111
(318) 741-2373 | map
Request A Quote
- Primary Phone*
- Cell Phone
- Work Phone
Please include extension if needed.
- Home Phone
Street AddressAddress Line 2City
District of Columbia
Armed Forces Americas
Armed Forces Europe
Armed Forces Pacific
- Year / Make / Model of Vehicle*
Ex: 2010 Nissan Quest
- VIN – Vehicle Identification Number*
The VIN is most commonly found on the driver’s side lower portion of the windshield, or on the VIN tag inside the driver’s door.
- Name of Insured & Claim Number*
- Responsible Insurance Company*
- Please understand that there may be damage that cannot be seen on the surface, so any quote is provisional based upon further examination. We need at least three photographs to be able to make an initial assessment and quote. Please make sure that the photos are clear, well-lit and an adequate distance from the damaged area.
- Photo 1*
- Photo 2*
- Photo 3*
- Additional Comments
Any information you might think may be helpful towards receiving an accurate quote.
- How Would You Prefer To Be Contacted?*
- Cell Phone
- Home or Work Phone
- Which Location Do You Prefer For Service?*
- Shreveport – 70th Street
- Bossier – Barksdale Blvd
- Bossier – Texas Street