Beale AFB Community
Gold Country Inn/Lodging Facility
- Temporary lodging is available to all categories of personnel. The Gold Country Inn offers visiting Airman and officer quarters. PCS and TDY personnel are provided with reservation and confirmation numbers when the request is received.
- If on-base quarters are not available, lodging personnel can assist you in acquiring a room at a local hotel. For PCS and TDY personnel, lodging may make reservations at a local hotel and provide a contract lodging letter in accordance with predetermined prices. If guests prefer to find their own accommodations, lodging will provide a statement of nonavailability letter in accordance with guidelines established in AFI 34-246, Air Force Lodging Program.
- The Gold Country Inn offers 10 pet-friendly temporary lodging facilities. If a pet-friendly room is not available, the lodging staff can provide you with a list of local kennels.
- Beale has 28 temporary lodging facilities for personnel traveling with family members. These units are in the family housing area and are completely furnished with washers, dryers and kitchen amenities.
- Space-available rooms may be booked depending upon current occupancy rates. The following guidelines apply: 86 percent or greater up to three days in advance, 81 to 85 percent up to seven days in advance, 66 to 80 percent up to 14 days in advance, 51 to 65 percent up to 30 days in advance, 50 percent or below 120 days in advance. Initial reservations cannot exceed more than three days.
- All personnel can make reservations by calling 530-634-2953/3662 or DSN 368-2953/3662. Daily charges are based on Air Force lodging guidelines. To ensure your needs are met, please make your reservation as early as possible.
Introduction Welcome to beautiful Santa Barbara County, California. As far as weather goes at Vandenberg AFB, you aren’t…
Introduction So you’ve been assigned orders to a new base, and now you’re looking for a place to…
Introduction The holiday gift-giving season is here! Wondering what to get folks who’ve been nice this year? Unlike…