Buckley AFB Military Trusted Businesses
More on Community College of Aurora
The Community College of Aurora values the military community and their families, and provides students with high-quality instruction, holistic support services, and transferrable credentials and degrees for employment or transfer to a four-year institution.
CCA has a dedicated Military and Veteran Services team that offers:
– Assistance with enrolling at CCA.
– Support with understanding veteran benefits.
– Tuition assistance for active duty military members and their spouses.
– Engagement opportunities focused on creating sense of belonging at CCA.
– Montgomery GI Bill ®
– Montgomery GI Bill-Selected Reserves
– Post-9/11 GI Bill
– Veteran Readiness and Employment
– Dependents’ Educational Assistance
– MyCAA – My Career Advancement Account for military spouses
– Military Tuition Assistance for active duty and drilling reservists
– Colorado National Guard Tuition Assistance
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
If you have questions, please email email@example.com or call 303-360-4768.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site: www.benefits.va.gov/gibill/
Photos from Community College of Aurora
Follow Us on Social Media