Buckley AFBCommunity

Buckley AFB
Housing Options

Housing Options

Most inbound unaccompanied service members who are senior airmen or below with less than three years of service are required to reside in unaccompanied housing. Others who are either higher ranking have the options of requesting on-base housing or living off-base.

People interested in living off base may contact the Housing Referral Office for assistance by calling 720-847-5815 weekdays from 6 a.m. to 3 p.m.

Additional resources include the Automated Housing Referall Network at www.ahrn.com.

For information regarding on-base privatized housing and unaccompanied housing, as well as housing in the local community, visit http://www.housing.af.mil/buckley/.

For specific information about on-base privatized housing, visit http://www.buckleyfamilyhousing.com/ or call 303-340-2066.

Junior Enlisted Housing is currently open to active duty, accompanied servicemembers. Depending on your rank, you may not even be charged all of your basic allowance for housing.

Recent Posts

Installation Overview

April 24, 2020


April 20, 2020


April 14, 2020


September 19, 2019
Related Posts
Fort Meade WeatherFort Meade Weather
Introduction Welcome to Maryland; home of the US Naval Academy at Annapolis and Fort Meade! As you begin…
The Best Fort Meade SchoolsThe Best Fort Meade Schools
Introduction Moving to a new post has many challenges and you may feel overwhelmed when it comes to…
Best Fort Knox SchoolsBest Fort Knox Schools
Introduction You’ve received your PCS orders to Fort Knox, Kentucky, home of the world famous Fort Knox Bullion…