Carlisle BarracksCommunity


The LeTort Spring Run flows through the heart of Carlisle Barracks, shown here during the fall. (Photo by Scott Finger, September 2006)

If you are on orders to transfer to Carlisle Barracks and you are being assigned as staff, faculty or permanent party personnel to the U.S. Army War College or U.S. Army Garrison, you will receive welcome notification from the G-1 with procedures to begin your online in-processing. If you are being assigned to the U.S. Army War College as a student, you will receive official welcome notification from the G-1 with login and password procedures to begin your online in-processing. If you have not received these notifications, contact the G-1 office at 717-245-3615 or email

Upon arrival, follow signs to Anne Ely Hall and sign in during duty hours at the Army War College G-1 and Personnel Office in Anne Ely Hall, Room 233, 46 Ashburn Drive on post. There is no uniform requirement to sign in.

All permanent party officers, soldiers, staff and faculty personnel in-process through the G-1 in- and out-processing center, on the second floor of Building 22, before proceeding to their ultimate assignment. Information and assistance with DEERS, ID cards and finance (travel pay, etc.) are available at the center.

Visit the Carlisle Barracks website for additional information on in-processing procedures at


Recent Posts


April 24, 2020


April 20, 2020


April 14, 2020
Related Posts
Camp Lejeune WeatherCamp Lejeune Weather
Introduction Good morning, Camp Lejeune! If you’re on your way or just arrived here for a Permanent Change…
Restaurants Fort BraggRestaurants Fort Bragg
Introduction Coastal seafood, barbecue and fresh produce are staples in North Carolina’s vibrant cuisine scene, and Fayetteville is…
best schools fort bragg ncbest schools fort bragg nc
Introduction So, you just got your orders for Fort Bragg. Now what? If you’re a parent, one of…