Fort Campbell Community
How to Get to Fort Campbell
Upon arrival to Fort Campbell, report to the 1st Lt. J. Robert Kalsu Replacement Company, at Building 6916 on the corner of Desert Storm Avenue and 34th Street, with the following: leave form, PCS orders, personnel file, and medical and dental records. If signing in between 6 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, you must be dressed in the Army Combat Uniform or Army Service Uniform. (Kalsu Replacement Company is open 24/7.) If arriving at Nashville International Airport, you will be responsible for transportation from the airport to Fort Campbell. An airport shuttle will cost approximately $70 to take you from the airport to Fort Campbell. Lodging at the Kalsu Replacement Company is for single Soldiers private (E-1) through sergeant (E-5). If you are married and your spouse or family does not accompany you, you can receive a room for the duration of in-processing. All other Soldiers requiring temporary lodging must report to the Holiday Inn Express, 82 Texas Ave., Fort Campbell, KY 42223. Maps are provided on pages 36-37 to orient you to the facilities you will visit during your in-processing.
Reservations can be made by calling 877-711-TEAM (8326). Lodging at any other facility is not authorized unless you obtain a certificate of nonavailability from Turner Guest House. If you encounter any problems en route to Fort Campbell, contact the 1st Lt. J. Robert Kalsu Replacement staff duty desk at 270-798-2817/2813 (24/7).
Driving From Nashville Airport:
- At airport, head south on Terminal Drive.
- Go straight toward Arriving Flights/Departing Flights. (1 mile)
- Merge onto Interstate 40 west toward Nashville Interstate 65/Interstate 24. (5.5 miles)
- Keep right to take I-24 west via Exit 211B toward Clarksville,
I-65 north and Louisville. (4.8 miles)
- Keep left to take I-24 west via Exit 88B toward Clarksville. (43 miles)
- Take Exit 1 to Fort Campbell. At the light, take a left onto Trenton Road. (0.25 mile)
- On Trenton, at the first light turn right onto Tiny Town Road. (0.5 mile)
- Follow Tiny Town Road to Fort Campbell Boulevard (41A). (7 miles)
- Turn right. Fort Campbell is on the left side of the road. At the third light, turn left to enter at Gate 4. (1.5 miles from Tiny Town Road)
If you miss Exit 1 and enter into Kentucky, take Exit 86 and follow the road signs toward Fort Campbell. Upon entering Fort Campbell Boulevard (41A), Fort Campbell will be on the right side of the road. Go straight ahead and you’ll arrive at Gate 4 in approximately 7 miles.
Driving From South of Nashville:
Take I-65 north toward Nashville
Follow signs to merge onto Interstate 24 toward Clarksville (43 miles)