Fort Drum Military Trusted Businesses
The Martin’s Point US Family Health Plan is a unique TRICARE Prime health plan that provides comprehensive coverage for families of active-duty personnel. Martin’s Point Health Care administers the plan under contract with the Department of Defense.
The plan provides all the comprehensive medical, hospital, and prescription drug coverage your family gets through TRICARE, plus more—including discounts on eyewear, hearing aids, alternative medical therapies, a travel benefit, Army Wellness Center access, easy referrals to specialists, and outstanding customer service!
Why Choose Martin’s Point?
- Large, local network of civilian doctors
- No enrollment fees, no deductibles, and no or low copayments for in-network services
- Easy referrals to specialists
- Discounts on eyewear and hearing aids
How much does the US Family Health Plan cost?
- For active-duty family members, there are no enrollment fees, deductibles, or cost shares for any of your in-network medical services.
- Through the Martin’s Point Mail-Order Pharmacy, generic drugs cost $12, brand-name drugs cost $34, and nonformulary drugs cost $68 for up to a 90-day supply.
- Retail pharmacy prescriptions costs $14 for generics, $38 for brand names, and $68 for nonformulary medications for up to a 30-day supply. These prices could change annually.
Where can my family get their health care?
Local, civilian doctors make up our large provider network of more than 9,000 primary care and specialty providers and 97 hospitals in New York. You will choose a primary care provider (PCP) from this network. Specialist referrals are easy and hassle-free. If needed, your PCP will simply refer you to an in-network specialist.
Hospitals / Emergency Care in the Fort Drum Area
- Samaritan Medical Center
- Carthage Area Hospital
- Lewis County General Hospital
- EJ Noble Hospital
- Urgent Care Centers in the Fort Drum Area
- North Country Urgent Care
- Watertown Urgent Care
- QuikMed Urgent Care
- River Hospital Convenient Care
- Samaritan Urgent Care
- Lowville Urgent Care
- Adams Urgent Care
View our full network of primary and specialty care providers using our online search tool.
How do I enroll?
Call or visit us at our Fort Drum office:
26121 US Route 11