Fort Gordon Military Trusted Businesses
Augusta University’s geographic position, strength of national partnerships, and commitment to research/educational programs strengthens our efforts to help create a cyber workforce. Augusta University’s Cyber Institute will play a significant role in cybersecurity at a national level.
Strategic focus areas for the Cyber Institute include:
- Education to become a worldwide leader in cyber security workforce development.
- Research to enable transformative, multidisciplinary research programs.
- Strategic Alliances to be a global leader in cybersecurity public education awareness.
- Healthcare to focus on protection of health information and medical care devices.
- Innovation & Commercialization to be recognized as a national cyber thought leader and enabler of cyber economic development.