Fort Gordon Military Trusted Businesses
More on Woodside Communities
Discover the gated community of choice for military families near Fort Gordon.
Aiken, South Carolina, named multiple times as a Southern Living Magazine’s “South’s Best Small Town,” is often described as the place where the charm of Mayberry meets the style and sophistication of the Hamptons.
– An easy commute to Fort Gordon
– A tax-friendly state for retired military personnel, including up to $17,500 in exempted earnings for those under the age of 65, and up to $30,000 for retired personnel ages 65+*
– Students attend Aiken County Public Schools, where 61% of teachers carry advanced degrees and 91% of students graduate and pursue higher education opportunities
– Rich arts community with theater, live music, art shows, ballet, symphony performances, and much more
– Wide variety of national retailers and locally-owned shops, boutiques, restaurants, and antique stores
– College town setting with access to collegiate sporting events, educational opportunities, and more
– Discover so much more in our brochure!
Photos from Woodside Communities
Follow Us on Social Media