Fort Hood Community
Why Fort Hood National Bank Leads Military Banking
Fort Hood National Bank (FHNB) offers many modern features one would expect at a bank in the 21st century, yet it continues its tradition of treating customers with timeless, exceptional customer service. Since 1966, FHNB has been serving military members and their families to ensure that the right tools for banking were made available to them. There is a rich history of Fort Hood National Bank service in Fort Hood, TX, and a bright future ahead. If you’re new to the area or simply looking for a new financial institution to bank with, check out these important facts about what makes them so great.
Suggested read: 30 of the Best Things To Do in Fort Hood
Everything You Need To Know About FHNB
The establishment you bank with matters, and understanding the benefits and features of your financial institution can help you decide which one works best for you. There’s a reason that Ft. Hood National Bank has won the Department of the Army’s Military Bank of the Year Award 11 times. Discover everything you need to know, from the Fort Hood National Bank routing number to the services they offer, below:
- The FHNB headquarters can be found at 901 East Central Texas Expressway, Killeen, TX 76541, though there are several locations in the area, including four locations in Fort Hood, TX.
- Fort Hood National Bank hours may vary by branch, but for the Main Exchange in Fort Hood, ATMs are available 24 hours a day, while the lobby is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. On Saturday, the lobby opens from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m, and on Sunday, you can still conduct banking. They’re open from 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- The FHNB routing number is 111902398.
- Personal financial services are available, including checking/savings accounts, debit/credit cards, direct deposit, online banking, personal loans, mortgages, insurance, credit counseling, and more.
- If you are looking for money to start a small business, FHNB can provide you with the capital you need through small business loans and business cards to fund your company.
These services are only the tip of the iceberg. Customers can also enjoy personalized, hands-on financial planning on both personal and business decisions. There are various tools and calculators available to customers and identity protection to help keep you and your family’s personal information safe from criminals. FHNB continues to serve its clients through fruitful means with vast experience helping military families with their banking and financial goals.
What Time Does Fort Hood National Bank Pay?
FHNB understands the needs and concerns of military personnel and is dedicated to serving members of the Armed Forces through a number of banking services. This includes easy access to your money.
Knowing when your direct deposit hits is essential for anyone who is looking to make sound financial decisions. Thanks to the Fort Hood National Bank pay dates, also known as Active Army Early Pay Dates, you can plan and make smarter financial decisions by knowing when you’ll be paid each month.
Who Owns Fort Hood National Bank?
FHNB is a division of First National Bank, leading the way in military banking. The owner of First National Bank is the FNB Corporation ($FNB), a multi-billion-dollar holding company offering various financial services through its various subsidiaries.
With assets reaching tens of billions of dollars, those who bank with Fort Hood National Bank know that they are dealing with an institution that is financially sound yet capable of delivering personalized service.
Modern Banking, Timeless Service
Banking with FHNB is a great financial move for the military members stationed nearby. The modern conveniences, vast financial services, and personalized assistance allow you to take charge of your financial decisions and reach your goals.
The extended hours and extra banking days at their Main Exchange allow you even more control over your finances and provide better service and convenience that cater to your schedule and needs. From loans to receiving direct deposits to investments and more, Fort Hood National Bank is a wonderful option for anyone serving in the Armed Forces in need of a financial institution.
Read next: Fort Hood Housing: 7 On-Post Options