Fort Leavenworth Community

Fort Leavenworth
Registering Vehicles On Base

Registering Vehicles On Base

Vehicle registration is required on Fort Leavenworth. Bring your vehicle registration and proof of insurance to the Provost Marshal Office on McPherson Avenue. Every vehicle must have liability insurance coverage not lower than the minimum prescribed by Kansas law. Keep your car registration and proof of insurance in vehicle at all times.


Related Posts
military food stampsmilitary food stamps
Military food stamps have provided a lot of people with financial assistance when it comes to purchasing food…
tricare young adulttricare young adult
Managed by the Defense Health Agency, TRICARE Young Adult is a health care plan for adult children once…
army emergency reliefarmy emergency relief
Did you know that the Army has a nonprofit organization called Army Emergency Relief (AER)? No? Well, let…