Fort Leavenworth Community

Fort Leavenworth
Unemployment benefits

Unemployment benefits

Kansas recognizes PCS orders as a reason to leave a job. Upon arrival, call 913 682-4152 to start your unemployment benefits. You may also call ACS 913 684-2800 for an appointment with our Employment Specialists.


Related Posts
military food stampsmilitary food stamps
Military food stamps have provided a lot of people with financial assistance when it comes to purchasing food…
tricare young adulttricare young adult
Managed by the Defense Health Agency, TRICARE Young Adult is a health care plan for adult children once…
army emergency reliefarmy emergency relief
Did you know that the Army has a nonprofit organization called Army Emergency Relief (AER)? No? Well, let…