Grand Forks AFBCommunity


You can apply in advance for Military Family Housing by going to your Housing Office and completing a DD 1746, Application for Assignment to Housing. A copy of your Permanent Change of station (PCS) orders may be sent at a later date, but must be available upon arrival. 

Your Housing Office will verify your application and mail it to the grand Forks Housing Office. If you are stationed where there isn’t a Housing Office, mail or fax your DD1746. Upon receipt, a computer generated DD 1747 will be sent to you within two duty days, indicating availability of housing according to your rank and family size. 

Recent Posts

Family Child Care

April 24, 2020


April 22, 2020


April 20, 2020


April 14, 2020
Related Posts
Camp Pendleton CaliforniaCamp Pendleton California
Introduction Welcome to Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton – the West Coast’s premier Fleet Marine Force Training Base!…
what is flag day?what is flag day?
Introduction The American Flag. The Stars and Stripes. Old Glory. It flies over sports stadiums and front lawns.…
Camp Lejeune RestaurantsCamp Lejeune Restaurants
Introduction If you are new to Camp Lejeune, you are probably looking for hassle free places to get…