Joint Base Charleston Military Trusted Businesses
Cascade Virtual is a virtual assistant company that supports entrepreneurs and busy people all over the world to succeed in life and business everyday!
We are in search of excellent Virtual Assistants with personal or executive assistant experience, social media management or marketing experience, book keeping experience, content writing, or blogging experience, website development or maintenance experience, and internet-based research, marketing and call center experience to add to our team of professional assistants who are interested and invested in the idea of contributing to the infrastructure of growing and established businesses, non-profits and lives on a daily basis.
Virtual Assistants use online communication channels, such as phone, e-mail and the Cascade Virtual Portal to deliver services to clients available through Cascade Virtual. They work remotely from their home office, but may choose any location with a strong Internet connection available.
Being a Virtual Assistant requires that you have a computer and regular access to Wi-Fi, a quiet place to work, and the ability to work away from small children when activities require skype conferencing or phone calling.
Duties and Responsibilities
May include some the following activities:
• Making travel arrangements, accounting, researching insurance options, locating types of furniture, or supplies.
• Providing administrative and personal support and specialized business services.
• Providing services, such as graphic and website design, offline and online marketing and promotion and website maintenance.
• Rendering services like data entry, desktop publishing and PowerPoint presentations.
• Delivering writing, researching, and editing services as well as secretarial services.
• Transcribing interviews, producing graphs, tables, charts, and developing bibliographies in identified styles
• Providing consulting, coaching, technical, real estate, or customer service support
• Operating basic equipment, such as computer, modem, printer, fax machine, scanner, and copier.
• Pursuing personal development of knowledge and skills required for the efficient performance of the job role.
• Communicating and liaising in writing and verbally between suppliers, customers, virtual visitors to a company website, enquirers, or relevant staff
* Other duties as assigned that maybe of a personal nature to include scheduling, researching or communication on behalf of the client or his/her family members, pets or acquaintances.
Skills and Specifications
• Impressive telephone etiquette.
• Proactive, self-starter, commitment to high quality work
• Excellent communication skills as well as ability to work with others.
• Exceptional computer skills, organizing and planning skills.
• Ability to understand, and execute complex written and verbal instructions.
• Able to maintain customer and company confidentiality.
• Able to react effectively and calmly in emergencies.
• Able to deliver excellent customer service, externally and internally.
• Should work under pressure and meet close deadlines.
Education and Qualifications
• High school diploma or general education degree from an accredited institution. Baccalaureate or Masters degrees a plus.
• Experience in call center activities, administrative or personal assistant activities, or research assistant activities helpful.