Joint Base Elmendorf – Richardson Community
Located at 7153 Fighter Drive, the Air Force Inns Lodging Office provides quality lodging to members permanently changing station in and out of JBER, on temporary duty to JBER, on morale leave or eligible for space-available reservations. All travelers should be aware that space is extremely limited each year from April 1 through Sept. 30 due to the high volume of PCSand TDY traffic. Reservations can be made 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
TLFs for families include one-, two- and three-bedroom units. These units are equipped with everything needed to live comfortably while getting settled. Service members and their families on PCS into JBER are authorized up to a 60-day stay in the TLFs, space permitting. Some units are pet-friendly.
Members on official TDY orders are normally lodged in on-base facilities; however, if these facilities are full, the member will be sent to contract quarters or issued a certificate of nonavailability.
LODGING GENERAL INFORMATION
Reservation service is available 24 hours a day. Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. TDY or PCS on orders can make reservations as far out as the requirement is known. Travelers on leave, guests of permanent party personnel or travelers visiting and not on orders are accommodated with reservations on a space-available basis. Please contact the front desk for specific guidance.
GUARANTEED AND NONGUARANTEED RESERVATIONS
If you place a credit card number on file at the time you make a reservation, we will hold your room until 5 a.m. the next day. You must cancel your reservation before midnight or you will be charged a non-show fee equivalent to one night’s service charge. If you have not arrived at the front desk by 5 a.m., your reservation will be canceled. If you choose not to place a credit card number on file, your reservation will be canceled at 6 p.m. on the day of your projected arrival.
Check-in is after 2 p.m. Checkout is 11 a.m. Exceptions to check-in and check-out times can be coordinated with the front desk when occupancy allows. An additional one-day charge for late checkout may be added to your account.
Rates are subject to change. Please ask for current rates when you make your reservation. Payment types accepted include cash, checks, money orders and credit cards.
The Front Office is available 24 hours daily to assist with your requests. We also provide the following:
- Wired high-speed internet in all rooms, wireless in business centers
- Shuttle service
- Convenience sundry items for purchase at the front desks
- Daily custodial service
- Message Service: automated guest room voice mail
- Short-term luggage storage (coordinate with the front office)
- Telephone service in all rooms with local, toll-free and DSN calls at no charge (you can use a calling card to make long-distance calls, or charge long-distance to your room)
- A business center with fax and copier services for official government business
- ATM machines in a variety of locations
- Facilities for those physically challenged
- Limited pet rooms for guests who meet policy parameters (Pets are limited to two — dog or cat — per room, and additional fees are associated with pets and pet rooms.)
- A guest laundry with soap vending machines in each lodging building or area
- Ice machines throughout the facilities
- A picnic area
- In-room amenities of comfortable furnishings, cable television, hair dryer, microwave, refrigerator, iron, ironing board, guest safe, coffee service and limited personal convenience items