Joint Base Lewis-McChordReal Estate Agent
1- Earn a rebate when selling of your home.
2- Earn an additional rebate when buying in a new area.
Knowledgeable & Caring Agents
When you receive your orders, call, chat or email us. One of our professional representatives will start diligently working to match you up with a top agent in the area. All agents are MRP certified to best meet your needs. There is no obligation if you are not 100% satisfied with the agent.
You will receive a cash rebate at time of closing. Use this rebate to pay for whatever you like. No restrictions. (State laws permitting)
Relocation made easier
Starting over in a new location and ready to buy or sell a home? PCS Cash Back will evaluate and interview real estate agents, finding one that is suited to your particular needs.
How Does it Work?
If you are an active duty or veteran looking to find a top real estate agent and get a generous rebate, we can help.
Best of all, it’s totally free!
chat by going to PCSCashBack.com
or call or text (833) 444-4456
Are you an active duty service member, reservist, veteran, fire, police, healthcare or a teachers looking to find a top real estate agent? We can help, and best of all, it’s totally free.
Start by answering a few questions to let us know about you, your location or next duty station, and the home you want to buy. We’ll use those details to find you the best local and licensed real estate agent who has exactly the expertise you need. Your agent will be selected based on his or her knowledge of the area, experience, performance, client reviews, personality, and most importantly, knowledge of your lifestyle home buying, moves, and HEROES home loan benefits.
You’ll then be able to personally review and speak with your agent match to ensure that he or she is the perfect agent for you. PCS Cash Back is a free service for finding top real estate agents who are great to work with. If you purchase a home with one of the agents we recommend, we receive a small referral fee from that real estate agent at no cost to you.
We are an independent service that partners with local real estate agents from top real estate companies such as Keller Williams, Coldwell Banker, RE/MAX, Berkshire Hathaway Home Services, Weichert, and many more. There is no obligation to use the agents we select, and our service is completely free.
How we find the best
agent for YOU.
- After discussing your goals, we research and contact the best agents in your new location.
- Next, through personal interviews, we identify areas of expertise, skills and experience in the top candidates.
- Finally, after careful examination, we choose the real estate agent that will best suit your needs and make the recommendation to you.
- After acceptance of our recommendation, your agent will take over the duties of buying/selling your home. If for any reason you find the agent not to be a good match for you, we’ll find the right one!
How much is your reward?
|Up to 60,000………………………||$250|
|$60,001 to 80,000……………||$450|
|$80,001 to $100,000…………||$650|
|$100,001 to $150,000……….||$900|
|$150,001 to $200,000……….||$1,200|
|$200,001 to $250,000……….||$1,450|
|$250,001 to $300,000……….||$1,675|
|$300,001 to $400,000……….||$2,000|
|$400,001 to $500,000……….||$2,500|
|$500,001 to $600,000……….||$3,500|
|$600,001 to $700,000……….||$4,500|
|$700,001 to $800,000……….||$5,250|
|$800,001 to $900,000……….||$6,000|
|900,001 to $1,000,000………||$6,500|
1. Find an agent who works with military personnel – When it comes to finding someone with the right knowhow to help you with real estate, nothing beats firsthand experience. As military personnel, veterans, or their family members you have specific needs and benefits that require consideration and understanding. Having a real estate agent who’s dealt with situations exactly like (or at least close) to yours will make any property rental or purchase go as smoothly and simply as possible. Your best bet in making sure an agent has the knowledge you need is to find one who’s earned a Military Relocation Professional (MRP) certification from the National Association of Realtors.
2. Make sure an agent knows your specific timeline – Military orders are rarely, if ever, flexible in any way, so the timeline of your or your family’s next move is pretty much set in stone. Moreover, most orders requiring a relocation (either PCS or short term) arrive a few months, at the most, before they take effect. So your moving timeline is typically both very short and extremely rigid. Let any agent you speak to know when and where you need to move in or out from the very start of your interaction. That way you both know right away if they can get what you need done in time or if you have to keep searching for an agent who can.
3. If you’re looking into a VA loan, use an agent who knows the process well – VA loans are a great tool for veterans and their families looking to realize their dream of home ownership. But it, like nearly any loan process, can be a complicated one. And it’s definitely something you want to get done the right way. Just as you should use a Military Relocation Professional (or similarly qualified agent) to help you move between bases, find an agent with previous VA loan experience to help you with yours. Someone who’s gone through the process of helping a client get their certificate of eligibility, obtain their loan from a VA approved lender, and purchase their dream home will be well-equipped to help you do the same.
4. A good agent will listen to exactly what you want and work hard to find it – When it comes to real estate transaction, your agent is the expert but you are the customer. And, as the old saying goes, the customer is always right. Your realtor’s job is to make sure you get exactly what you want in the easiest, fastest, most cost effective way. So you want one who pays close attention to your requirements, finds answers to all your questions, and does their utmost to get you the sale, rental, or purchase you need.