Luke AFB Community

Luke AFB



Fighter Country Inn provides temporary lodging for military personnel and their dependents, sponsored friends, sponsored family members, Reservists, DOD employees, civilian contractors and retired military personnel. Rooms can be reserved for permanent-change- of-station orders, temporary-duty orders and leisure travel. PCS families may stay in one of 30 temporary lodging facilities for up to 30 days, based on availability. Fourteen units are pet-friendly; vaccination records are required at time of check-in.

Fighter Country Inn is in Bldg. 660 and is open 24 hours a day. Reservations may be made by calling a guest service representative at 623-856-3941 or DSN 896-3941.

Enlisted single Airmen, E-3 and below or E-4 with less than three years’ time in services arriving for a PCS after duty hours or on weekends are lodged in hospitality rooms by getting a key with your supervisor from Fighter Country Inn until their first duty day. They are then assigned their squadron dormitory. Military personnel who expect to live in the local community must check with the Housing Referral Office at 1368 Kachina St. for a briefing and counseling before seeking off-base housing. Rental and sales information are available there as well.

Related Posts
military food stampsmilitary food stamps
Military food stamps have provided a lot of people with financial assistance when it comes to purchasing food…
tricare young adulttricare young adult
Managed by the Defense Health Agency, TRICARE Young Adult is a health care plan for adult children once…
army emergency reliefarmy emergency relief
Did you know that the Army has a nonprofit organization called Army Emergency Relief (AER)? No? Well, let…