MacDill AFB Military Trusted Businesses
You are not just buying a home, you are buying a low stress, simple experience from a team they can trust. Our application process makes this easy on you and means you can get your loan approved faster with no headaches.
We are a hybrid lender with access to Wholesale rates. Unlike mortgage brokers, we keep everything in house from application to closing. With a bank you may be seen as just a number, our clients have access to our team outside of normal business hours and on weekends when you need to reach us or have questions.
No Hidden Surprises.
Do you want to learn more about VA LOANS?
- No money down to purchase a home
- With a credit score as low as 620 you can still qualify
- Guaranteed low rates
- No mortgage insurance (automatically lower monthly payment)
- Jumbo VA Loans go up to $1,500,000.00
- In some cases, you can get approved immediately following a short sale
- You can get approved just 2 years after a Bankruptcy and Foreclosure
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR VA LOANS
- Statement of Service Letter (see example here)
- Clear copy of your Driver’s License or Green Card if not US Citizen.
- Two or more current, consecutive pay stubs; to equal one full month of pay
- Last two years of W-2’s or 1099’s
- Last two years of complete tax returns with all schedules.
- Two current months of bank statements on all accounts, including pages intentionally left blank
*Each mortgage is unique and depending on your situation (bankruptcy, citizenship, etc), other documentation may be required. Please call for free consultation.