MacDill AFBVA Lender
You are not just buying a home, you are buying a low stress, simple experience from a team they can trust. Our application process makes this easy on you and means you can get your loan approved faster with no headaches.
We are a hybrid lender with access to Wholesale rates. Unlike mortgage brokers, we keep everything in house from application to closing. With a bank you may be seen as just a number, our clients have access to our team outside of normal business hours and on weekends when you need to reach us or have questions.
No Hidden Surprises.
Do you want to learn more about VA LOANS?
- No money down to purchase a home
- With a credit score as low as 620 you can still qualify
- Guaranteed low rates
- No mortgage insurance (automatically lower monthly payment)
- Jumbo VA Loans go up to $1,500,000.00
- In some cases, you can get approved immediately following a short sale
- You can get approved just 2 years after a Bankruptcy and Foreclosure
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR VA LOANS
- Statement of Service Letter (see example here)
- Clear copy of your Driver’s License or Green Card if not US Citizen.
- Two or more current, consecutive pay stubs; to equal one full month of pay
- Last two years of W-2’s or 1099’s
- Last two years of complete tax returns with all schedules.
- Two current months of bank statements on all accounts, including pages intentionally left blank
*Each mortgage is unique and depending on your situation (bankruptcy, citizenship, etc), other documentation may be required. Please call for free consultation.
WHAT IS A VA LOAN?
The VA Loan is a federal loan offered to veterans, military members and qualified military spouses created to help families purchase or finance their home during the home buying process. It is a government-backed loan guaranteed by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). Each loan is issued by a qualified VA lender that determines the rates, terms and conditions of the loan based on VA rules and guidelines.
The VA Home Loan was created in 1944 by the United States government to help returning service members finance and purchase for their families without needing excellent credit or a down payment.
Due to the housing market crisis that happened between 2008 and 2012, traditional home loan lenders have made it more difficult to qualify for a home loan. VA Home Loans makes it easier for qualified service members to qualify for loan programs with very strict qualifications.
$0 No Money Down
Qualified borrowers can take advantage of a VA loan without putting down a down payment.
Federal Loans do not require Private Mortgage Insurance, reducing the overall costs associated with the loan.
Competitive Interest Rates
Lenders have more freedom to offer lower interest rates to home buyers due to being backed by the federal government.
In general, you can qualify for a VA Loan with fewer requirements, making it easier to get approved.
Up to 20% Down
Qualified borrowers are required to put down a payment of up to 20%.
PMI (Insurance Required)
Private Mortgage Insurance is required for any home buyer that finances 80% or more of their home.
Higher Interest Rates
Without any government guarantees, interest rates are usually higher to compensate for additional risks.
Standard Qualification Procedures
All standard approval procedures must be followed which makes it more difficult for a homeowner to qualify for financing a home.