Mountain Home AFB Community

Mountain Home AFB
Idaho vehicle registration

Idaho vehicle registration


To register your vehicle, boat, motorcycle or RV in the state of Idaho you must visit the Motor Vehicle Department, next to the County courthouse in Mountain Home. If you purchased a new vehicle overseas and want to register it in the state, you will be charged Idaho state tax of 6%. Call the motor vehicle department for more details.

Related Posts
military food stampsmilitary food stamps
Military food stamps have provided a lot of people with financial assistance when it comes to purchasing food…
tricare young adulttricare young adult
Managed by the Defense Health Agency, TRICARE Young Adult is a health care plan for adult children once…
army emergency reliefarmy emergency relief
Did you know that the Army has a nonprofit organization called Army Emergency Relief (AER)? No? Well, let…