Greater Jacksonville Area USO
The Greater Jacksonville Area USO provides more than $1 million annually of in-kind services through a variety of programs. Just a few of the many services it provides include:
- Hosting more than 100,000 visitors each year at our three facilities.
- Distributing more than 12,000 USO care packages to deploying service members each year.
- Operating free cyber cafes (with Skype) to keep families in touch.
- Monthly free meal prepared and served at the Fleet Reserve Center #91 on Collins Road to young service members and families struggling to make it to the next payday.
- Distributing more than 12,500 long-distance calling cards annually to keep families in touch.
- Helping with deployments and homecoming celebrations.
- Space for family support groups, spouse organizations, education and more.
- Hosting and helping more than 1,000 visitors monthly arriving and departing from Jacksonville International Airport.
- Free and discounted tickets to movies, sports events, theme parks and attractions.
- Hosting special family events and activities.
For more information, go to www.jaxuso.org.
NAS Jax USO Center
Building 1050, NAS Jacksonville
Open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, closed Saturday and Sunday.
Mayport USO Center
2560 Mayport Road, Atlantic Beach, FL
Open 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Friday, closed Saturday and Sunday.
USO Welcome Center — Jacksonville International Airport
Main Terminal, First Floor
Open 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. Monday through Sunday.