NAS Whidbey Island Military Trusted Businesses
We believe everyone on Whidbey Island deserves local access to high-quality healthcare.
WhidbeyHealth provides progressive, patient-centric healthcare, a safety net when emergencies happen, and peace of mind knowing our team is standing by 24/7 to respond to your needs. WhidbeyHealth Medical Center and clinics serve everyone on the island, including NAS Whidbey families.
Your health and well-being is at the center of everything we do.
It is the very reason we are here.
Our dedicated team of caring, compassionate, and competent healthcare professionals is continually finding new ways to meet the evolving needs of our diverse community.
WhidbeyHealth Walk-in Clinic Clinton NOW OPEN
7 days a week and No appointment needed
- Monday thru Friday 7 am to 7 pm
- Saturday 9 am to 4 pm
- Sunday 12 pm to 4 pm
When life’s minor illness and injuries need medical attention, our Walk-in Clinic Clinton is our nurses, physicians and staff are available to diagnose and treat:
- Pains, strains, or fractures
- Cuts, scrapes, burns or rashes
- Colds, flu, allergies, or mild asthma
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
We also provide:
- Lab services
DON’T PUT YOUR HEALTHCARE ON HOLD.
COVID-19 put a pause on many things in life, but your healthcare shouldn’t be one of them.
We are taking additional steps to keep all of our facilities safe and hygienically clean to protect both patients and staff.
Don’t delay addressing health concerns, even during the current pandemic. Putting off treatment may worsen your condition. If you feel unwell, contact your provider or a WhidbeyHealth clinic near you.
Continuing to meet the Coronavirus threat head-on.
Our Whidbey Island community has done a great job at flattening the curve and protecting each other from the spread of coronavirus. Putting an end to the pandemic is up to us – each of us – to take the necessary steps:
- Wash your hands.
- Wear a mask.
- Watch your distance.
For current information on COVID 19 visit https://whidbeyhealth.org/COVID-19/
Coronavirus testing is available for patients with symptoms who are 5 years and older. Click here for details or to register for a test, contact our Coronavirus Hotline: 360-240-4055.
WhidbeyHealth is carefully returning to full operations, following the guidance from state and national officials. We have centralized services to make them more accessible for you.
- Clinic and Telemedicine appointments are available through our Primary Care Cabot Drive Location. Call 360-675-6648 to make an appointment.
- Diagnostic imaging and laboratory services are available at the Primary Care Cabot Drive and at the WhidbeyHealth Medical Center in Coupeville.
- Expecting an addition to your family? Learn more about our new Family Birthplace! Call us at 360.678.7656, ext. 2145 to speak with our nursing team and get introduced to our services.
- In a medical emergency, call 911. WhidbeyHealth EMS teams are standing by 24/7 to respond, when and where you need us.
The challenges of the pandemic are constantly shifting.
We are continuing to update our services and resources to meet the needs of our diverse community.
Visit our new website at: https://whidbeyhealth.org/
Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WhidbeyHealth/
- Island County Public Health: https://bit.ly/3eG7zaQ
- Washington State Department of Health COVID-19 page, including a call center number and how to get information by text. https://www.doh.wa.gov/Emergencies/Coronavirus