Navy in San DiegoMilitary Trusted Businesses
When an injury, diagnosis or a health challenge limits independence, mobility, functionality or communication, our experienced clinicians can work to relieve pain, restore function, and enhance health and quality of life within all 3 major disciplines (physical, occupational and speech). Our therapists work collaboratively with both adults and children and begin with a one-on-one evaluation to identify the source of limitation or pain. Then, we work with patients, doctors, and family members to establish the functional goals that inform our treatment plan.
- We offer a full range of rehab services and therapy programs.
- *Physical therapy
- *Occupational therapy
- *Hand therapy
- *Speech therapy
- *Aquatic therapy
- *Pediatric therapy (OT, PT, Speech)
- *Women’s health specialties (pelvic floor)
- Treatment plans may include:
- Manual therapy
- Therapeutic massage
- Posture and body mechanics training
- Home exercise instructions
- We can usually offer same-day or next-day appointments.