Naval Construction Battalion Center Gulfport Community
Play Like a Local at Boomtown Casino Biloxi
There’s hospitality, and then there’s southern hospitality, and the fine folks at Boomtown Casino Biloxi understand the difference. When you’re at Boomtown Casino, you’ll enjoy gaming, dining, and entertainment the way the locals do. There are larger resort-style casinos in the area, but the staff at Boomtown keeps players coming back for more by providing them with a personalized experience that makes the whole place feel like home.
Guests can enjoy live music, around 900 slot/video poker machines, 14 table games, and a sports book to get in on all of the lively action. Players can enjoy tasty New Orleans-style daiquiris, Asian-Fusion cuisine, and classic bar bites all under one roof. Whether you’re just passing through for an evening of fun or looking to stay a bit longer at their RV park, when it comes to casinos in Biloxi, Mississippi, nobody does it quite like Boomtown.
More like this: Enjoy Smoke-Free Gaming at Palace Casino Biloxi
Other Biloxi Casinos Can’t Do It Like Boomtown
For more than 28 years, Boomtown Casino Biloxi has been providing locals and travelers alike with the best in gaming, dining, and entertainment. There are many casinos in Biloxi, MS; some have come and gone, but Boomtown continues to provide guests with an atmosphere that feels like home. Here’s what sets them apart from the rest:
- No matter how you play, Boomtown Biloxi has something for you. There’s a poker room, hundreds of games, slots, sportsbook betting, table games, and more.
- Don’t forget, Boomtown Casino in Biloxi, MS, is constantly offering promotions, including the myheroes discounts and rewards available for Veterans and active-duty military members. Located only 30 minutes from Naval Construction Battalion Center Gulfport, this is a great option for military personnel and their families.
- Boomtown Casino Biloxi restaurants Pho Boy and Stadium Sports Bar & Grill provide delicious bites to guests. Unfortunately, the Boomtown Casino Biloxi Buffet is closed indefinitely due to COVID-19.
- Laissez les bons temps rouler! Every day is Mardi Gras with daiquiris to go from Fat Tuesday.
- Sit back and enjoy the show, as some of the hottest artists coming to the Gulf Coast can be found at Boomtown. The list is constantly changing, providing guests with a new, fun experience with every visit.
- The Boomtown RV Park provides a unique experience for staying in Biloxi. It’s especially great for the various festivals and events that hit the streets every year.
- Boomtown’s 3,600 square-foot Event Center and Boardroom is the perfect place to enjoy and host a wide variety of events.
You can find Boomtown Casino Biloxi at 676 Bayview Ave. Biloxi, MS 39530. It’s a great place to visit and enjoy gaming unlike anything you’ll find at any other casino in the area. Whether you’ve been before or it’s your first time there, you’ll be sure to enjoy your entertainment and receive personalized service at every turn.
Does Boomtown Casino in Biloxi Have a Hotel?
No, Boomtown Casino Biloxi does not have a hotel. Though there are many local resorts and hotels in the area, Boomtown Biloxi lacks this amenity. However, right across the street, there are four acres available for campers to enjoy.
The RV park is a great option for travelers and can put guests closer to the action for one of the many events that take place in Biloxi, Mississippi, throughout the year, including Mardi Gras, Cruisin’ The Coast, Scrapin’ The Coast, and a range of various local festivals. Electrical and water hookups await guests of the RV park with a capacity of 50 campsites.
This Is Where the Locals Go When Playing Casinos in Biloxi, MS
You’ve got options, but nothing really compares to the experience of Boomtown Casino Biloxi. It’s in a great location that gives you access to many other local casinos, beaches, and resorts but also maintains its own identity. If you wanna play like a local, Boomtown is the place to be. Enjoy the food, have a cold one, and may lady luck be on your side.