Naval Construction Battalion Center Gulfport Community
Enjoy Smoke-Free Gaming at Palace Casino Biloxi
If you wanna have a good time, head on over to the Palace Casino Biloxi, providing exceptional service, luxurious resort amenities, and Biloxi’s only smoke-free gaming floor. Around 13% of American adults regularly smoke cigarettes. The flip side of this means that 87%, an overwhelming majority, don’t smoke. There are many Biloxi casinos around the area that offer experiences for everyone, which is why the Palace Casino Resort is a special place that allows gamers who wish to be in a smoke-free environment the opportunity to enjoy their favorite games in clean air.
But like most casinos in the area, there’s so much more going on than gaming, including active nightlife, exceptional dining options, and a variety of amenities that keep guests coming back for more. From high-stakes action to relaxing spa days, there’s a lot to do. Discover why the Palace Casino keeps guests coming back for more.
More like this: Beau Rivage Biloxi Brings World-Class Gaming to the Gulf Coast
The Features and Amenities of Palace Casino in Biloxi, MS
The Palace Casino Resort located at 158 Howard Ave., Biloxi, MS 39530 is an entertainment and pampering paradise. There are a lot of fun games to be had, contests, promotions, dining options, resort amenities, and entertainment available for guests. Explore these options further below:
- The Palace Casino Biloxi features a gaming floor with more than 1,000 slot machines and 28 table games.
- Featuring 236 rooms, the Palace Casino Hotel offers guests luxurious rooms. The 3-star hotel has views of both Biloxi Back Bay and the Gulf of Mexico.
- The proximity to Ocean Springs and Biloxi hotspots means you’re close to multiple beach access points that are only a short drive away.
- Guests are also close to many delicious eateries, but you never have to leave the premises, if we’re honest. There are seven different dining options on-site, including Mignon’s Steaks & Seafood, Stacked Grill, Palace Cafe & Bakery, and the legendary Palace Buffett, open daily.
- CONTACT Sports & Race Book at Palace Casino Resort offers 50+ HDTVs on which you can watch a variety of sports and games that you can bet on to get in on the action as you watch it unfold.
- Palace Casino Biloxi promotions range from spa days to gaming prizes to discounted dining and more.
- Pamper yourself at Pure, the on-site spa with a variety of treatments to renew your mind, body, and spirit.
- The Preserve Golf Club is an 18-hole, par-71 golf course designed by U.S. Open champion and award-winning course designer Jerry Pate. Be sure to book a tee time.
Who Owns the Palace Casino in Biloxi?
Robert and Lawana Low are the owners of the Palace Casino Biloxi. This power couple is known throughout the racing circuit, as they’re also the owners of the Thoroughbred farm known as Primatara, found north of Springfield, Missouri. The casino has been in their operation since 1997 and continues to provide the Gulf Coast with various high-level entertainment and dining options along with its resort-style hotel features.
Gamers know the Palace as a place to come to enjoy a good time without the hassle of dealing with second-hand smoke.
The Smoke-Free Environment You’ve Been Looking For
Don’t get us wrong, if you choose to enjoy tobacco, that’s well within your rights as an adult. But there are many adults looking for a quality gaming experience and entertainment options without a smoky environment. Of all the Biloxi hotel-casinos, the Palace Casino Biloxi is the only one offering a smoke-free gaming floor.
There are other Mississippi casinos in the area that offer smoke-free experiences, but none are quite like this. This is the only entirely smoke-free gaming option in Biloxi, and the Palace Hotel provides a restful location on the premises for gamers to breathe and sleep easily before waking up for more fun.
The Palace Casino Biloxi Is a Breath of Fresh Air
If you need to get away for a while or you’re just looking for a simple night out, the Palace Casino Biloxi has a lot to offer. Its proximity to Naval Construction Battalion Center Gulfport, only 30 minutes from the base, makes it a great option for military personnel looking to have a good time. Enjoy some relaxation, grab a drink, place some bets, enjoy delicious food, or just enjoy gaming for a few hours. However you enjoy your downtime, you’ll find it available here without pesky smoke in the air.
Related read: Hard Rock Biloxi Is a Certified Platinum Experience