Nellis AFB Community
926th Group (AIR FORCE RESERVE)
The 926th Group is an Air Force Reserve unit under 10th Air Force, Naval Air Station Joint Reserve Base, Fort Worth, Texas. The group is located at Nellis Air Force Base, Nev., as an associate unit to the U.S. Air Force Warfare Center. Through Total Force Integration, reservists are integrated into regular Air Force units, accomplishing the USAFWC and 432nd Wing/432nd Air Expeditionary Wing missions side by side with regular Air Force personnel on a daily basis.
Through TFI, the 926th GP provides combat-ready reservists to the USAFWC as sustained expertise integrated at the operational and tactical levels of warfare. It continuously conducts combat operations, operational test and evaluation, tactics development and advanced training to forge the tools required to fly, fight and win.
The 926th GP also supports the U.S. Air Force’s first Remotely Piloted Aircraft wing, the 432nd WG/432nd AEW, equipped with more than 100 MQ-1 Predator and MQ-9 Reaper unmanned aircraft, in its mission to train pilots, sensor operators and other UAS crewmembers, and conduct combat surveillance and attack operations worldwide.
In October 2007, the 926th Group was officially activatedat Nellis AFB. The 926th GP consists of seven squadrons and two detachments across the nation:
• The 926th Aircraft Maintenance Squadron integrated into the 57th Maintenance Group at Nellis AFB.
• The 706th Fighter Squadron integrated into the 57th Wing and 53rd Wing at Nellis AFB.
• The 926th Force Support Squadron at Nellis AFB.
• The 926th Aerospace Medicine Squadron at Nellis AFB.
• The 78th Attack Squadron integrated into the 432nd WG/432nd AEW at Creech AFB, Nev.
• The 26th Space Aggressor Squadron accomplishing the 57th Adversary Tactics Group mission at Schriever AFB, Colo.
• The 84th Test and Evaluation Squadron at Eglin AFB, Fla.
• The 84th Test and Evaluation Squadron, Detachment 1, integrated into the 505th Command and Control Wing at Hurlburt Field, Fla.
• The 926th Group, Detachment 1, integrated into the 432nd WG/432nd AEW at Creech AFB.