Nellis AFB Community
Mental Health Services
4311 Carswell Ave., Building 340
(co-located with HAWC/Flight Medicine Clinic)
7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
The MOFH is committed to providing world-class mental health services to its patient population. Our Mental Health Clinic is conveniently located in Building 340 on the main base. The Mental Health Clinic’s phone number is 702-653-3880. Hours of operation are from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Services include:
• Professional individual therapy for stress, anger, anxiety,
depression, relationships, biofeedback, psychological
testing and medications.
• Couples communication stress and anger classes
• New parent support program/Dad’s groups
• Education and treatment for alcohol, drugs and gambling
• Outreach services such as pre-/post-deployment, crisis
management, suicide prevention, PTSD awareness, etc.