Federal Occupational Health Unit A3A
Building 2-C North
8 a.m. to noon and 12:45 to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
Marilyn S. Bradshaw,
RN, BSN, COHC
MISSION: Improve the health, safety and productivity of the federal workforce.
VISION: We are the occupational health provider of choice for the federal government.
Services are limited to walk-in care, first aid and routine medical services for DOD military and civilian employees, such as:
• First aid and emergency assessment.
• Treatment prescribed by private physicians.
• Blood pressure monitoring.
• Blood sugar testing (two or more hours after eating).
• Health counseling.
• Health and wellness education.
• Annual influenza immunization (for participating agencies).
At this time contractors are not eligible for services in the clinic.