NSA Mechanicsburg Community
Housing Service Center (HSC)
The Housing Service Center (HSC) is dedicated and trained professionals prepared to help you with all of your housing needs from finding the right permanent housing accommodations from time of arrival to the new installation, to time of departure that will help you to settle at your PCS location.
- Housing FAQ
- Temporary Housing/Lodging – NGIS/Navy Lodge not offered at this location.
- To Receive a “Welcome Package” or learn more about other move related support services – Contact HSC
Housing Service Center
Family & Community Housing
Naval Support Activity
Housing Service Center, Code 09M32
5450 Carlisle Pike, PO Box 2020
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
Hours of Operation: 0700-1600
DSN: 430-2900, Fax: 430-5370
Commercial: (717) 605-2900, Fax: (717) 605-5370
Unaccompanied Personnel Housing (UPH)
Not applicable at this location. Please see Family and Unaccompanied Privatized Housing.
Direction to the Housing Service Center.
Navy Housing Service Center (HCS) will support you during your PCS process and in addition HCS offers different services, whether you and your family are newly arriving or departing. Customers receive an array of housing assistance to simplify your move.
Services include the following:
- Telephones, photocopy, and facsimile machines are available without charge.
- Counseling for special needs.
- Lease and purchase agreement counseling.
- Limited available rental property list from various civilian resources.
- Maintain a current privatized housing wait list.
- Process privatized housing applications and verify eligibility.
- Permanent Change of Station (PCS) housing check-in.
Other Housing Services:?
- Landlord/Tenant dispute resolution?
- Real Estate Listing Services (Local newspapers available for review)?
- Lease/Contract review?
The Navy Housing Service Center (HSC) will help you find off-base private sector rental housing in a community suitable and affordable within your BAH. At NSA Mechanicsburg HSC has a wide community housing network available to find your new home so we are ready to work with you and your family.
NSA Mechanicsburg is located in the southern central portion of Pennsylvania in Cumberland County just southeast of the state Capital, Harrisburg and Harrisburg International Airport is approximately 18 miles to the southeast. Central Pennsylvania enjoys four distinct seasons. There are a lot of local attractions/history in the area and is within 2-3 hours drive to major cities.
The HSC maintains the private sector rental housing information and we have direct access to a variety rental listings. A representative sustains a range of rental listings which includes styles of homes, square footage, and prices in the area.
Come to the HSC office to view rental listings in the area.