NSA Mid-South Community

NSA Mid-South
Forest City Residential Management

Forest City Residential Management

Your first point of contact for housing qualifying eligibility will be with our Housing Partners at the Navy Housing Office located in the Wainwright Building (456).


A Housing Representative will review your application with respect to your pay grade and number of family members to determine eligibility. Housing will immediately refer you to our Forest City Residential Management Relocation Office which is also conveniently located within the Neighborhood Management Office. We will greet you with warm reception to ensure you and your family receive the personal attention, kindness and caring we would extend to our own family.


At Forest City Residential Management the world’s friendliest Relocation Specialists are here to provide exceptional service always. In assessing your personal desires in housing, we will tour the communities in our courtesy vans ensuring your family’s comfort in search of your preferred home. Upon your acceptance of the home, you will complete two forms to begin your Resident File and complete a one-year rental agreement upon move-in. The rent for your home is equal to the BAH at with dependants rate for your pay grade and the ease of allotment rental payment is initiated for you by our accounts specialists.


To assist you in your transition, we provide relocation information packets including change of address kits, a convenience listing of telephone numbers and other information that your may find helpful in your move. We’ll even provide directions to local businesses, restaurants and attractions. For us, it not just about renting you a house, it’s making you feel at home in your new community. You may visit our website for more information.


We are here to answer any questions you may have, so please feel free to contact our Relocation Office at (901) 872-8905.

Related Posts
military food stampsmilitary food stamps
Military food stamps have provided a lot of people with financial assistance when it comes to purchasing food…
tricare young adulttricare young adult
Managed by the Defense Health Agency, TRICARE Young Adult is a health care plan for adult children once…
army emergency reliefarmy emergency relief
Did you know that the Army has a nonprofit organization called Army Emergency Relief (AER)? No? Well, let…