Offutt AFB Community
Government and Non-Government Housing
Learn about the variety of housing possibilities available. Options are available to your unique situation including: housing for families, single service members, families that are enrolled in the exceptional family member program, pet owners and unaccompanied personnel. Explore your options to find a home that best fits your needs.
Visit the Air Force Housing website to find your new home with the Air Force. This website serves as a one-stop shop for Airmen and their families to obtain information about the housing options and support services available to them at Air Force bases world-wide.
Ask at your local housing office to learn about this DoD program that is currently available for most installations. The program allows military members and families to:
- Search listings and pictures of available rentals near military installations
- Find out about shared rentals
- List their own properties for rent to other military families
- List their homes for sale by owner (FSBO) to other military members
- Contact installation housing offices
Privatized Family housing, managed by Rising View, has three housing areas at Offutt which include:
- Capehart Housing — Capehart privatized housing is located two miles west of Offutt AFB and offers a variety of housing styles for Junior NCOs, Senior NCOs, Company Grade Officers, Field Grade Officers, and Senior Officers.
- Coffman Heights Housing — Coffman Heights is privatized housing located on the base and offers a variety of housing styles for Junior NCOs, Senior NCOs, and Senior Officers.
- Fort Crook Historic Housing — Historic privatized housing is located in the center of the base. The Historic Housing consists of two housing areas: NCO Row and General’s Row.
Please call the Rising View Leasing Office at 402-991-9840 or visit the Rising View website for additional information regarding privatized housing.