Robins AFB Military Trusted Businesses
What began as one community hospital has evolved over the past 60 years into a healthcare system consisting of five campuses, several physician practices and growing, serving an amazing 300,000 people every year. Such growth and expansion has been driven by one purpose—taking care of the people that call Houston County and surrounding communities home.
With two fully accredited acute care medical facilities with a combined capacity of 282 beds, Houston Healthcare offers an array of healthcare services using advanced technology, including:
• Inpatient and outpatient surgery
• Maternity and neonatal intensive care
• Advanced cardiovascular care
• Urgent care
• Electronic intensive care units
• Advanced imaging/radiology services
• Psychiatric care
• Physical and cardiac/pulmonary rehabilitation
• Orthopedics and joint replacement
• Oncology treatment
• 24-hour emergency care
• Multiple physician practices in a variety of specialties
We strive in our mission to improve the healthcare of the communities we serve by providing patient-focused, high-quality, cost-effective services while promoting health and wellness. We’re dedicated to excellence – today and tomorrow.