TRIPLER Army Community Hospital Community
Child & Family Behavioral Health Service
Second Floor, B Wing
The Child, Adolescent, and Family Psychology Service provides an array of youth and family-based services incorporating cognitive-behavioral-emotional strategies within ecosystemic, developmental, and integrated health frameworks.
- Assessments: Psychological, Learning, Diagnostic, Intake.
- Individual Therapy (in combination with Family Interventions).
- Family Therapy.
- Group Therapy.
- Social Skills Groups/Healthy Life Skills Groups: For children, teens and parents —psychoeducational, time-limited.
- Deployment Education and Support Group: For children and parents.
- Positive Parenting: For parents of young children.
Outpatient Social Work
The Outpatient Social Work Clinic provides counseling services to all military personnel and their families to assist in dealing with issues that affect their lives. Services include initial intake interviews, individual and couples counseling, deployment concerns, as well as referrals for any other appropriate services.