USCG Base Honolulu Community
Aulani Is Where the Aloha Spirit Meets Disney Magic
Getting Disney tickets is a feeling like no other. There are many Disney Hotels, resorts, and experiences available, but none quite compare to Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa. Where else can you and your family interact with your favorite Disney characters and enjoy world-class spa/resort amenities all on some of the most serene beaches in the world? This is a great place for friends and families to enjoy year-round, featuring plenty of entertainment, relaxation, and magical experiences for all of its guests.
Visit the World-Famous Aulani Disney Resort & Spa
The Aulani Resort has a lot to do. From spa treatments to swimming to dining and more, guests can do as much or as little as they want while renewing their mind, body, and spirit. Here’s what you need to know before experiencing the happiest place in O’ahu:
- Aulani features a 4-star hotel filled with luxury, proudly telling the stories of the Hawaiian people.
- There are more than 40 different amenities and activities available to guests, including spa treatments, salon services, activity centers, golfing, and much more.
- Lagoons, splash zones, pools, tubing adventures, and more all await guests looking to enjoy a dip.
- Various live entertainment acts always give guests a unique, fun experience.
- What’s Disney without its famous characters? Even in paradise, you can bet that character experiences are available!
- Unique Hawaiian experiences are available, including ukulele lessons and stargazing, showcasing how the Polynesians used the stars to travel to Hawaii.
- Grab a snack by the pool, experience a lūʻau, or enjoy fine dining at one of the many dining establishments located at the Aulani Resort.
It’s important to note that some activities and dining experiences may be impacted due to the ongoing complications brought about by COVID-19.
What Island Is Aulani On?
Aulani is on the island of O’ahu. You’ll find the resort located on 21 oceanfront acres of stunning Ko Olina beaches surrounded by beautiful, lush mountains and perfect ocean views of the Pacific. To reach the Aulani Resort, set your GPS to 92-1185 Aliinui Dr., Kapolei, HI 96707.
Is Aulani All-Inclusive?
Disney’s Aulani is not an all-inclusive resort. This means that you’ll have to pay for your room, individual meals, drinks, experiences, and so on. There is no resort fee associated with the Aulani Resort, but you’ll need to spend money for just about everything else.
What Does Aulani Mean?
Aulani is a Hawaiian name that translates to “the messenger of the king.” It’s a name that’s gender-neutral and is used to convey the mission of Disney to use storytelling to showcase the wonders of Disney you know and love with respect to the deep-rooted Hawaiian culture all around you.
Use Your Disney Military Discount for a Magical Experience
Eligible members of the U.S. Military save at Aulani through exclusive deals and special offers presented by the resort. Disney military discounts are a commonly used way to save money at various Disney attractions throughout the world. Because there are many different military bases in Hawaii nearby, such as NS Pearl Harbor, MCB Hawaii, and Tripler Medical Center, it’s a popular way for military members and their families to experience the magic of Disney. A valid military ID is required.
Can You Visit Aulani Without Staying There?
Visitors can go to the Disney Aulani Resort, but many amenities are limited. There are no day passes for things such as the pools on the property, beach access, and beach activities. Guests can, however, park to enjoy the spa, eat at one of the dining establishments, or shop. Self-parking is $12 for the first hour, then $5 per half hour until reaching a max of $37, or you can valet park for $37 per day. No matter how you experience Disney Resorts, they’re a great place for all ages to unwind and reconnect. Aulani is no exception.