Accepted Identification for JB MDL
1. DOD Common Access Card (CAC card), All versions accepted.
2. DD Form 2, All versions.
3. DD Form 1173, Dependent ID card, all versions.
4. DD Form 2764, United States DOD/ Uniformed Services Civilian Geneva Conventions ID Card.
5. DD Form 2765, DOD Uniformed/Service ID and Privilege Card.
6. Dept of Homeland Security, Bureau of Customs & Border Protection Credential w/F-PIV Card.
7. Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) credential w/F-PIV Card.
8. U.S. Secret Service (USSS) Credential w/F-PIV Card.
9. AF Office of Special Investigation (AFOSI) Credential with Neutral Rank CAC or DBIDS Card.
10. U.S. Postal Service (USPS) F-PIV Card.
11. DA Form 1602, Civilian Identification Card. For Survivor of Soldiers (SOS) only.
12. Localled generated Defense Biometrics Identification System (DBIDS) Card or visitor pass.
13. Visitor’s Pass (Hard copy or SFMIS/DBIDS generated, ONLY if issued by JB MDL).
14. Civic Leaders Pass, local city, state, reps, DVs, etc.
15. AF Form 447, USAF Reserve Forces Dependent ID Card.