Station Identification Center

Last Updated :

Building 852, 928-269-3588

The station identification center, which handles active-duty military and dependent identification cards, as well as DEERS enrollment, is in Building 852.

When attempting to replace a lost or stolen active-duty identification card, you must present two valid forms of identification, such as a birth certificate, Social Security card, voter registration card or photo ID, as well as a minor offense report from the Pass and Registration Office, in Building 952.

If you need to enroll a new child in DEERS, an original or certified copy of the child’s birth certificate, Social Security card and marriage certificate is required.

The station ID center is open 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.; 7 to 11 a.m. is for walk-ins and 12:30 to 3 p.m. is for appointments only. To set up an appointment or find out what documents are needed for a particular service, call 928-269-3588.


© 2019 - MARCOA Media