Identification Cards

Last Updated :

All ID cards for active-duty members, family members, retirees, and Reserve and civilian personnel are issued at Pass and ID offices. The offices are at Mainside in Building 130132 (Joint Reception Center), the Main Gate Building 20255T and San Onofre Building 51093. Hours are 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Please call 760-725-2442/2106 (JRC), 760-725-2865/2768 (Main Gate) or 760-763-6476 (San Onofre) for more information.

Dependent children must obtain an identification card at age 10 to be eligible to use any facilities.

Civil service employees must obtain a DD Form 1172-2 from the Civilian Human Resources Office, Building 2265. For more information, call 760-725-3794.

NAFI employees call 760-725-5893 or visit MCCS Human Resources (Building 15100) for more information.

Sailors and their family members assigned to the Naval Hospital, branch medical clinics and tenant commands can obtain cards from the Naval Hospital’s Personnel Support Detachment, Identification Card Section, Room 1546, Building H-100. For more information, call 760-725-1308.


© 2019 - MARCOA Media