If you are reporting to a school or activity at Naval Air Station Pensacola, please see the information under Personnel Support Activity Detachment (PSD) in the Commands section.
• To efficiently deliver the very best readiness from the shore.
Naval Air Station Pensacola is recognized as:
• The premier naval installation in the Department of the Navy.
• A model total quality organization that clearly recognizes people as its most valued asset.
• Exemplary customers, employers, suppliers and neighbors.
• Effective and efficient managers of air, land and sea resources, clearly distinguishing itself as the provider of choice for operational and training support.
• An acknowledged leader in preserving its natural beauty, tradition and rich history, enhancing its reputation as the most aesthetically pleasing installation in the Navy.
• Highly ethical stewards of public trust, maintaining both a future focus and daily drive for continuous improvement.
• Lead by example.
• Encourage open communication.
• Give our people the authority and incentive to produce a quality product or service.
• Foster continuous improvement.
• Treat people with dignity and respect.
• Maintain a highly educated and well-trained workforce.
• Accomplish our mission through teamwork.
• Promote creativity, initiative and innovation.
• Be wise stewards of our natural resources.
• Focus on needs of our customer.
• Be responsible and accountable resource managers.
We are committed to:
• Equal opportunity for all.
• A safe, healthy, drug-free environment.
• Honesty, integrity and the highest standards of moral and ethical conduct.
• Strong community relations by being a trusted neighbor.
• Professional, safe, responsive action in support of mission.
• Fact-based decision-making.
• Providing the tools and innovative technology to meet future needs.
Personnel Support Office
The Personnel Support Office is a division within the Administrative Department. Its primary mission is to provide support for all military personnel regarding any and all military-related pay matters. It is the focal point for all incoming and outgoing military personnel assigned to Naval Air Station Pensacola. All military personnel assigned to Naval Air Station Pensacola will first report to the Personnel Support Office in Headquarters Building 1500, Room 250.
Consolidated Mail Facility and Post Office
The Consolidated Mail Facility shares space with the U.S. Postal Service in Building 40. Personnel at the facility deliver, pick up, sort, consolidate and meter all official mail for the region. An inter-area mail system is provided for regional commands.
Mail for the commands can be picked up at Building 40, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday through Friday. Post office boxes are available at the Naval Air Station post office at 210 West Ave., Suite B, on base. Call 850-456-5845 for more information.